The Store is the beating heart of our town –
Come to the store for all your grocery needs – general groceries, fruit, vegetables, dairy and frozen food. Let us know what you need, and if we don’t have it, we can usually get it by the next day. We also stock confectionery, ice-cream, chocolate and snack food.
Sit and relax in our friendly café area while you have coffee, or maybe one of our famous hamburgers – and say hi to your neighbours as they come and go – or get your food and coffee to go.
- Mondays to Thursdays: 08.30 – 18:00
- Fridays: 08.30 – 21:00
- Saturdays: 09:00 – 13:00
- Sundays and Public Holidays 09:00 – 13:00, 17:00 – 20:00
Post Office hours
Monday – Friday 09:00 – 17:00.
When things happen
- Fresh Hot Chickens are available Monday to Friday;
- Fresh Meat is available Monday to Friday;
- Milk is delivered on Tuesday and Friday;
- Fresh Bread is available Monday to Friday.
- Take-away food and coffee is available 7 days.
Friday – and other! – meals at the Café
Each Friday Monica serves a selection of meals, starting from 6pm. Catch up with friends and eat well in a comfy setting! Here’s the Monthly Menu:
And here’s the Pizza menu:
Parking and Seating
There’s plenty of parking in the Combine Corner car park by the Shelter, in Brooke Street, or around the corner in Myall Street.
And there’s seating both indoor or al fresco – take your coffee outside and sit in the sun!
Contact the Store
Your Store manager is Monica Outen.
p: 03 5081 2153
Where are we?
Here’s the map! Click View Larger Map to see the full-size map.